About Billie Lustig
Billie Lustig is a blunt, dutch, storytelling mom/wife with a big mouth and an even bigger imagination.
She writes the shit that has your heart palpitating with a happy ending, but when she’s not writing she likes to read (obviously), eat (she may or may not have a food addiction), needs a yearly quota of snow (no joke), and listen to country music (someone give me a cowboy hat, please).
She mostly runs around in jeans and a sweater, because well, why the hell not?
When she’s not running around after her rebel child or preventing her choco lab from chewing up her books, she spends her time writing about alpha-holes and sassy badass heroines.
Being able to speak both English and Dutch at an early age made her read books in two languages with a big preference for English. She tried writing in both languages, but there is basically nothing sexy about describing human genitals in Dutch, so it was an easy choice.
10 facts about me
- I recently moved close to the beach and I’m loving it.
- I’m a Formula One fan, love fast cars, pretty cars, want to buy myself a classic Mustang one day and live only five minutes from the track in Zandvoort. One day I’ll start racing as a hobby #goals.
- My own love story is a best friends to lovers since 2012.
- In another life I was an equestrian girl and I still love horses.
- My sister is one of my best friends and The Sisters of Sin is based on us and all the trouble we’d get ourselves into when we we’re younger. (No, we don’t get in trouble anymore #mostofthetime)
- I go above and beyond for the people and animals in my family, but I couldn’t keep a plant a live if my life depended on it.
- I’m the friend you call if you want the cold heart truth. I have friends who literally will not call me with their issues until they are ready for it. (Looking at you, Lon. LOL.)
- My favorite food is sushi and almost any kind of stamppot. (It’s Dutch, google it.)
- In my rebels years (read 16-22) I lived in Spain for a while. It was the best and most exhausting time of my life.
- I suck at any ball sports. My hand/eye/ball coordination is nonexistent and I’m the type of girl who will just take a step to the side to avoid it.
Professional heart ripper.